WITH APPENDICESPROVING THAT THE WORD ''JIHAD'' DOES NOT EXEGETICALLY MEAN'WARFARE,' AND THAT SLAVERY IS NOT SANCTIONEDBY THE PROPHET OF ISLAM.
d the Jihád 116
91. When is Jihád a positive injunction ib.
92. The Hedáya quoted and refuted 117
93. Rule of interpretation 118
94. The Common Law and its commentators 119
95. Kifáya quoted 120
96. Further quotations 121
97. The Kifáya refuted 122
98. S. IX, 5, discussed 123
99. S. II, 189, discussed ib.
100. S. II, 189, and VIII, 40, are defensive 124
101. All injunctions were local and for the time being 125
102. Ainee quoted and refuted ib.
103. Sarakhsee quoted and refuted 126
104. Ibn Hajar quoted 128
105. Ibn Hajar refuted 129
106. Halabi quoted ib.
107. Halabi refuted 132
108. Ainee again quoted and refuted ib.
109. Continuation of the above 133
110. Traditions quoted and refuted ib.
111. Early Mosl
Is The Iron Eagle a psychotic serial killer?
When everyone reads minds, a secret is a danger... Read more
In the fall of 1984, Cold War tensions between... Read more
Author Al Macy is a character and a tightwad wi... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.