Source: Bahá’í World Centre, 1992 Edition
ots, and the other sites wherein the throne of your Lord ... hath been established. #133
155. Take heed lest ye be prevented by aught that hath been recorded in the Book from hearkening unto this, the Living Book #134
156. tribute to this Revelation, from the Pen of Him Who was My Herald #135
157. "The Qiblih is indeed He Whom God will make manifest; whenever He moveth, it moveth, until He shall come to rest." #137
158. It is unlawful to enter into marriage save with a believer in the Bayán. Should only one party to a marriage embrace this Cause, his or her possessions will become unlawful to the other #139
159. The Point of the Bayán # 140
160. Verily, there is none other God besides Me #143
161. payment of Zakát # 146
162. It is unlawful to beg, and it is forbidden to give to him who beggeth. #147
163. A fine ... had formerly been prescribed ... for anyone who was the cause of sadness to another # 148
164. the sacred
Every religion has had a successive revelation of laws applicable to mankind's development at that period of existence. The Book Of Laws (The Kitab-i-Aqdas) is the book of laws from The Prophet Founder of the Baha'i Faith, Bahá'u'lláh, for this era in mankind's development. These laws will become applicable, according to Bahá'u'lláh Himself, as the Baha'i Universal House of Justice makes them so.
This is an insight into what the Baha'i Faith sees as the laws for this era in mankind's development and gives an insight into this newest Revelation from God for all of mankind.
Is The Iron Eagle a psychotic serial killer?
When everyone reads minds, a secret is a danger... Read more
In the fall of 1984, Cold War tensions between... Read more
Author Al Macy is a character and a tightwad wi... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.