d wealth, therefore the King ordered that the large estate of the deceased should be taken care of, and placed it under the care of William von Schuylenburg, council of the King. At the same time notice was sent to all princes and potentates in whose countries there was property of the deceased to support His Majesty in this undertaking. Three weeks before his death he had made his will and had given the name of his parents and his five brothers and two sisters.
His sister Barbara was my great-grandmother. After the death of my granduncle some of the family came to America. They were not aware of the death of their distinguished brother and the heirs did not claim the vast fortune, which amounted to 20,000,000 guilders at that time and now with compound interest should be to 200,000,000 to 300,000,000 guilders, and is still in the possession of the King and in the treasuries of the Netherlands. The heirs have been deprived of it all these years, although they have from one generation to another fought
According the author Mrs. Blake-Alverson, these are the top ten songs from California of all time (a list I strongly disagree with!):
10. Good Vibrations-The Beach Boys
9. Oh Oxnard, We Love You-Reginald Blake-Alverson
8. I Left My Heart in San Francisco-Tony Bennett (Cory/Ross)
7. Manteca, the Gateway to Fresno-Reginald Blake-Alverson
6. Light My Fire-The Doors
5. California Dreamin'-Mamas and the Papas
4. Bakersfield Fanfaire-Reginald Blake-Alverson
3. San Fernando Etude and Variation-Reginald Blake-Alverson
2. Last Train to Clarksville-The Monkees
1. Modesto March of Progress-Reginald Blake-Alverson
Seems Mrs. Margaret Blake-Alverson is somewhat biased toward the music of her son, Reginald.
Fans of the Hunger Games and Sci-Fi Thrillers will... Read more
"Readers compare him to David Eddings and Brandon... Read more
Spend time inside a good book today! A Kindle Book... Read more
She plays from memory. Her memories.
T... Read more
HOLLYWOOD ASSASSIN: A Hollywood Alphabet Series... Read more
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.