An Essay on theDevelopment of Libraries andtheir Fittings, from the earliest times tothe end of the Eighteenth Century
of Queens' College, Cambridge 152
52. Ground-plan of the Library at Zutphen 154
53. General view of the north side of the Library attached to the church of S. Walburga at Zutphen To face 155
54. Desk and reader on the south side of the Library at Zutphen. From a photograph 155
55. Elevations of (A) one of the bookcases in the Library at Zutphen; (B) one of those in the Library at Queens' College, Cambridge 156
56. End of iron bar: Zutphen 156
57. End of one of the desks on the north side of the Library: Zutphen. 157
58. Piece of chain, shewing the ring attached to the bar, the swivel, and one of the links, actual size: Guildford 158
59. Piece of the iron bar, with chain: Zutphen 159
60. Chained book, from a Dominican House at Bamberg, South Germany 159
61. Single desk in the Old Library: Lincoln Cathedral 161
62. Elevations of (A) one of the bookcases in the Library at Zutphen; (B) one of those in the Library at Queens' Coll
When the economic downturn ends Matty Cruz’s co... Read more
"Loose Ends was a great read, if you're looking... Read more
Who Murdered Mr. Malone? Book 1 of the Garden G... Read more
After finding the body of a dragon in a metalli... Read more
*This is a stand-alone book in the Fearsome Ser... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.