hich is attributed to him
49. It is absurd to say that the human race is the object and end of the formation of the Universe
50. God is not made for Man, nor Man for God
51. It is not true that the object of the formation of the Universe was to render Man happy
52. What is called Providence is a word without meaning
53. This pretended Providence is the enemy of Man
54. The world is not governed by an intelligent being
55. God cannot be considered immutable
56. Good and evil are the necessary effects of natural causes. What is a God that cannot change any thing?
57. The consolations of Theology and the hope of paradise and of a future life, are imaginary
58. Another romantic reverie
59. It is in vain that Theology attempts to clear its God from human defects: either this God is not free, or else he is more wicked than good
60, 61. It is impossible to believe that there exists a God of infinite goodness and power
VOLUME ONE in the WOOD COW CHRONICLES series. <... Read more
2013 SFR GALAXY AWARD WINNER
"Heroism and... Read more
Fans of paranormal and urban fantasy will enjoy... Read more
"Tim Hurtletuta has forgotten something. He can... Read more
Set in the late Georgian era, Elizabeth Bailey’... Read more
There are six secret clans across the world–Afr... Read more
12th century England: Two men vie for the thron... Read more
Dr. Gabe Allen has a rule about dating colleagues... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.