hich is attributed to him
49. It is absurd to say that the human race is the object and end of the formation of the Universe
50. God is not made for Man, nor Man for God
51. It is not true that the object of the formation of the Universe was to render Man happy
52. What is called Providence is a word without meaning
53. This pretended Providence is the enemy of Man
54. The world is not governed by an intelligent being
55. God cannot be considered immutable
56. Good and evil are the necessary effects of natural causes. What is a God that cannot change any thing?
57. The consolations of Theology and the hope of paradise and of a future life, are imaginary
58. Another romantic reverie
59. It is in vain that Theology attempts to clear its God from human defects: either this God is not free, or else he is more wicked than good
60, 61. It is impossible to believe that there exists a God of infinite goodness and power
Who Murdered Mr. Malone? Book 1 of the Garden G... Read more
After finding the body of a dragon in a metalli... Read more
*This is a stand-alone book in the Fearsome Ser... Read more
Fans of the Hunger Games and Sci-Fi Thrillers will... Read more
While rumors of monsters rising in the south bring... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.