t him through; he fell and died before the curtain of the sanctuary of the Lord.
20. And when the hour of salutation came, for Zacharias daily blessed the priests, he did not come.
21. And after waiting long the priests went to the Holy Place and found the body of the dead.
22. And there was grief, deep grief, in all the land.
23. Now Herod sat upon his throne; he did not seem to move; his courtiers came; the king was dead. His sons reigned in his stead.
Archelaus reigns. Mary and Elizabeth with their sons are in Zoan and are taught by Elihu and Salome. Elihu's introductory lesson. Tells of an interpreter.
1. THE son of Herod, Archelaus, reigned in Jerusalem. He was a selfish, cruel king; he put to death all those who did not honor him.
2. He c