an Banks. Was on the site of a present condominium apartment house on the North side of the 6800 block of Washington Blvd. in East Falls Church, Arlington.
[Sidenote: *21] James A. Dickinson, M.D. Was at 351 N. Washington St. Demolished in 1963 to make way for the Columbia Baptist Church parking lot. The owners were Mr. and Mrs. John H. (Frances Butterworth) Cline. Their daughter, Elizabeth Hughes Cline (Mrs. Howard Melton) and her husband are currently members of the VPIS Board.
[Sidenote: 22] Dr. Geo. B. Fadeley. 260 W. Broad St., corner of Little Falls St. opposite the Post Office. Was his office and residence, later the Falls Church Beauty School, and now the Potomac Academy of Hair Design. Built 1890.
[Sidenote: *23] Mankin Pharmacy. Demolished and replaced by tool-rental and restaurant businesses. Was on N. Washington St. to the right of the present State Theatre at 220 N. Washington. It was a small, real drug store, handling mostly drugs and pharmace