Translated by Leonard Giles in 1910.
h with weakness is to be effected by tactical dispositions.
19. Thus one who is skillful at keeping the enemy on the move maintains deceitful appearances, according to which the enemy will act. He sacrifices something, that the enemy may snatch at it.
20. By holding out baits, he keeps him on the march; then with a body of picked men he lies in wait for him.
21. The clever combatant looks to the effect of combined energy, and does not require too much from individuals. Hence his ability to pick out the right men and utilize combined energy.
22. When he utilizes combined energy, his fighting men become as it were like unto rolling logs or stones. For it is the nature of a log or stone to remain motionless on level ground, and to move when on a slope; if four-cornered, to come to a standstill, but if round-shaped, to go rolling down.
23. Thus the energy developed by good fighting men is as the momentum of a round stone rolled down a mountain thousands of feet in height. So muc
This is an incredible book. Shows that even with humanities technological advances we haven't changed. What is in this book can be applied in anything, in every-day life.
VOLUME ONE in the WOOD COW CHRONICLES series. <... Read more
2013 SFR GALAXY AWARD WINNER
"Heroism and... Read more
Fans of paranormal and urban fantasy will enjoy... Read more
There are six secret clans across the world–Afr... Read more
Set in the late Georgian era, Elizabeth Bailey’... Read more
"Tim Hurtletuta has forgotten something. He can... Read more
12th century England: Two men vie for the thron... Read more
Dr. Gabe Allen has a rule about dating colleagues... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.