gh all the wines and merchandize I have here Were ith' Seas bottome.
1. Troth, so would I mine.
2. I nere could tell yet from what roote this huge Large spreading Tree of hate from Spayne to us, From us agayne to _Spayne_, took the first growth.
1. No? then lie tell you: let us season our sorrow With this discourse.
2. With all my heart I long for't.
1. You shall not loose your longing: then, sir, know The hate a Spanyard beares an Englishman Nor naturall is, nor ancient; but as sparkes, Flying from a flint by beating, beget flames, Matter being neere to feed and nurse the fire, So from a tinder at the first kindled Grew this heartburning twixt these two great Nations.
2. As how, pray?
1. Heare me: any Englishman That can but read our Chronicles can tell That many of our Kings and noblest Princes Have fetcht their best and royallest wives from _Spayne_, The very last of all binding both kingdomes W
Cara Devon has always suffered curiosity and im... Read more
When the economic downturn ends Matty Cruz’s co... Read more
A telekinetic teenager. A telepathic child. A p... Read more
A century after an apocalyptic war reduces all... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.