102. To the Rev. Mr. Cole, Jan. 26.-Subject of the Painting at the Rose Tavern in Fleet-street. Attainder of George Duke of Clarence--148
103. To Edward Gibbon, Esq. February.-Thanks for the first volume of the "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"--[N.] 149
104. To the same, Feb. 14.-Panegyric on the first volume of the "Decline and Fall"--[N.) 150
105. To the Rev. Mr. Cole, March 1.-On the old painting at the Rose Tavern in Fleet-street. Antiquarian accuracy--151
106. To Dr. Gem, April 4.-French politics. Resistance of the Parliament to the reformations of Messieurs de Malesherbes and Turgot. Extraordinary speeches of the Avocat-G`en`eral. Our dispute with America--151
107. To the Rev. Mr. Cole, April 16.-Death of the Rev. Mr. Granger. Trial of Duchess of Kingston--153
108. To the same, June 1.-Mr. Granger's prints and papers purchased by Lord Mountstuart--154
(109) To the same, June 11.-Vexations and disappointments of the gout--155
110. To the H
If push came to shove would you sell your used... Read more
Murder, romance, secrets and hidden pasts. Dece... Read more
Seeing the future comes at a price. What price... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.