The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling
* Chapter vii -- In which are concluded the adventures that happened at the inn at Upton.
* Chapter viii -- In which the history goes backward.
* Chapter ix -- The escape of Sophia.
BOOK XI -- CONTAINING ABOUT THREE DAYS.
* Chapter i -- A crust for the critics.
* Chapter ii -- The adventures which Sophia met with after her leaving Upton.
* Chapter iii -- A very short chapter, in which however is a sun, a moon, a star, and an angel.
* Chapter iv -- The history of Mrs Fitzpatrick.
* Chapter v -- In which the history of Mrs Fitzpatrick is continued.
* Chapter vi -- In which the mistake of the landlord throws Sophia into a dreadful consternation.
* Chapter vii -- In which Mrs Fitzpatrick concludes her history.
* Chapter viii -- A dreadful alarm in the inn, with the arrival of an unexpected friend of Mrs Fitzpatrick.
* Chapter ix -- The morning introduced in some pretty writing. A stagecoach. The civ