An act to provide for the licensing, inspecting and regulating of maternity hospitals or lying-in asylums, and institutions, boarding houses and homes for the reception and care of children, by the state board of charities and corrections, and providing a penalty for the violation of the provisions of this act.
RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING MATERNITY HOMES.
No private maternity home shall receive at any one time more than three patients. No other type of patient shall be cared for in this home. Delivery shall take place in a room with washable walls, ceilings and doors.
Granting and revoking license.
1. All maternity homes are required, in accordance with Section 3, Chapter 69, Statutes 1913, to secure the license of the State Board of Charities and Corrections, and to conform to the standards set by the board.
2. Application for license must be made on blanks furnished by the State Board of Charities and Corrections.
3. Every applicant must have the approval of the local board of health or health officer.
4. Every licensee shall post his license in a conspicuous place.
5. Any change of ownership, management, location or name shall be promptly reported to the State Board of Charities and Corrections. When any such change is contemplated an appl