rtage in the Canyon of Lodore.
137. Las Vegas, Southern Nevada, on the Old Spanish Trail, 1876.
159. Robinson's Landing, mouth of the Colorado river.
161. The Steamer Explorer in which Lieut. Ives in 1858 Ascended the Colorado to Foot of Black Canyon.
163. Looking Down on the Grand Canyon from the Mouth of the Kanab.
178. A Glen of Glen Canyon.
180. In Cataract Canyon.
185. John Wesley Powell, about 1876.
195. Red Canyon--Green River. Upper portion. Looking up stream.
197. Canyon of Lodore--Upper part of Disaster Falls.
201. Canyon of Lodore. Looking down at Triplet Falls.
203. Echo Rock on Right, from which Echo Rock Takes its Name.
205. The Canyon of Desolation--Sumner's Amphitheatre.
206. The Canyon of Desolation--Low Water.
214. The Crags at Millecrag Bend, foot of Cataract Canyon.
215. The Music Temple Alcove, Glen Canyon.
217. The Depths of the Grand Canyon at Sunset.
219. The Grand canyon. The "Sockdologer" Rapid.
223. In the Midst of a Grand Canyon