arra, which establish the antiquity of the drama beyond any doubt. The antiquity of the name Ollantay-tampu, applied to the fortress in memory of the drama, is proved by its use in the narratives of Molina (1560) and of Salcamayhua.
An able review of the literature connected with the drama of Ollantay was written by Don E. Larrabure y Unanue, the present Vice-President of Peru, who considers that Ollantay would make a good acting play with magnificent scenic effects.
2. The Justiniani text. In 1853 at Laris. Copy of the Valdez text.
3. Markham's copy of the Justiniani text (printed 1871).
4. Rosas copy of the Justiniani text.
5. Copy in the convent of San Domingo at Cuzco (the Dominican text).
6. Von Tschudi's copy of the Dominican text (printed 1853).
7. Text of Zegarra (printed 1878).
8. Second text of von Tschudi.
9. Text of Spilsbury
Who Murdered Mr. Malone? Book 1 of the Garden G... Read more
After finding the body of a dragon in a metalli... Read more
*This is a stand-alone book in the Fearsome Ser... Read more
Fans of the Hunger Games and Sci-Fi Thrillers will... Read more
While rumors of monsters rising in the south bring... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.