h it may be known: it is One; it is Holy; it is Catholic; it is Apostolic.
133. Q. In which Church are these marks found? A. These marks are found in the Holy Roman Catholic Church alone.
LESSON ELEVENTH ON THE SACRAMENTS IN GENERAL
136. Q. What is a Sacrament? A. A Sacrament is an outward sign instituted by Christ to give grace.
137. Q. How many Sacraments are there? A. There are seven Sacraments: Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist, Penance, Extreme Unction, Holy Orders, and Matrimony.
138. Q. Whence have the Sacraments the power of giving grace? A. The Sacraments have the power of giving grace from the merits of Jesus Christ.
147. Q. Do the Sacraments always give grace? A. The Sacraments always give grace, if we receive them with the right dispositions.
148. Q. Can we receive the Sacraments more than once? A. We can receive the Sacraments more than once, except Baptism, Confirmation, and Holy Orders.
LESSON TWELFTH ON BAPTISM
Cara Devon has always suffered curiosity and im... Read more
When the economic downturn ends Matty Cruz’s co... Read more
A telekinetic teenager. A telepathic child. A p... Read more
A century after an apocalyptic war reduces all... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.