he folly of Fitzpatrick.
* Chapter vii -- In which are concluded the adventures that happened at the inn at Upton.
* Chapter viii -- In which the history goes backward.
* Chapter ix -- The escape of Sophia.
BOOK XI -- CONTAINING ABOUT THREE DAYS.
* Chapter i -- A crust for the critics.
* Chapter ii -- The adventures which Sophia met with after her leaving Upton.
* Chapter iii -- A very short chapter, in which however is a sun, a moon, a star, and an angel.
* Chapter iv -- The history of Mrs Fitzpatrick.
* Chapter v -- In which the history of Mrs Fitzpatrick is continued.
* Chapter vi -- In which the mistake of the landlord throws Sophia into a dreadful consternation.
* Chapter vii -- In which Mrs Fitzpatrick concludes her history.
* Chapter viii -- A dreadful alarm in the inn, with the arrival of an unexpected friend of Mrs Fitzpatrick.
* Chapter ix -- The morning introduced in some pretty writing. A stagecoach. The civ
A very interesting novel having a fantastic storyline. A great experience.
Sometimes called the first novel in the English language.
So interesting, I dare you to read it.
A good read. Brings the 18th century to life in the same way that Dickens does the 19th century. Characters are diverse with most aspects of human frailty.
Cara Devon has always suffered curiosity and im... Read more
When the economic downturn ends Matty Cruz’s co... Read more
A telekinetic teenager. A telepathic child. A p... Read more
A century after an apocalyptic war reduces all... Read more
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.