2. In the barn a little mousie Ran to and fro; For she heard the little kitty, Long time ago.
3. Two black eyes had little kitty, Black as a crow; And they spied the little mousie, Long time ago.
4. Four soft paws had little kitty, Paws soft as snow; And they caught the little mousie, Long time ago.
5. Nine pearl teeth had little kitty, All in a row; And they bit the little mousie, Long time ago.
6. When the teeth bit little mousie, Mousie cried out "Oh!" But she slipped away from kitty, Long time ago.
washed hours(ours) pre'cious game
harm a'ny (en'y) brushed end
1. A little play does not harm any one, but does much good. After play, we should be glad to work.
2. I knew a boy who liked a good game very much. He could run, swim, jump, and play ball; and was always merry when out of school.
3. But he knew that time is not all for play; that our minutes, hours, and days are very precious.
4. At the end
Who Murdered Mr. Malone? Book 1 of the Garden G... Read more
After finding the body of a dragon in a metalli... Read more
*This is a stand-alone book in the Fearsome Ser... Read more
Fans of the Hunger Games and Sci-Fi Thrillers will... Read more
While rumors of monsters rising in the south bring... Read more
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.