2. In the barn a little mousie Ran to and fro; For she heard the little kitty, Long time ago.
3. Two black eyes had little kitty, Black as a crow; And they spied the little mousie, Long time ago.
4. Four soft paws had little kitty, Paws soft as snow; And they caught the little mousie, Long time ago.
5. Nine pearl teeth had little kitty, All in a row; And they bit the little mousie, Long time ago.
6. When the teeth bit little mousie, Mousie cried out "Oh!" But she slipped away from kitty, Long time ago.
washed hours(ours) pre'cious game
harm a'ny (en'y) brushed end
1. A little play does not harm any one, but does much good. After play, we should be glad to work.
2. I knew a boy who liked a good game very much. He could run, swim, jump, and play ball; and was always merry when out of school.
3. But he knew that time is not all for play; that our minutes, hours, and days are very precious.
4. At the end
When everyone reads minds, a secret is a danger... Read more
Is The Iron Eagle a psychotic serial killer?
In the fall of 1984, Cold War tensions between... Read more
Author Al Macy is a character and a tightwad wi... Read more
See it as donating a moment of your social media time, every little thing helps us improve and stay online.
The list of books below is based on the weekly downloads by our users regardless of eReader device or file format.
See more popular titles from this genre.